At Avid4 Adventure, we’re on a mission to get kids excited and empowered by outdoor adventure. We help kids gain confidence, make new friends, and improve their skills in our core outdoor sport activities.
Our one to two week long Expeditions transport incoming 5th-12th graders, grouped by age, to some of the most stunning, secluded wild spaces for an authentic and transformative experience.
- For kids that are ready for adventures away from the comforts of home while they unplug from technology in order to connect with natural spaces
- Learn the skills to live in the backcountry: kids sleep in tents, participate in setting up and maintaining their campsite, help prepare meals, and learn Leave No Trace principles
- We focus on skill progression with our multi-sport and single sport options across different states, with each trip having an experience rating scale to help encourage and support technical growth.
- Tried and true Avid4 curriculum teaching the how-to’s of paddling, biking, rock climbing, hiking, rafting or backpacking (activities depend on trip selection)
- Expeditions keeps a ratio of 2 wilderness medically trained instructors to up to 13 kids, which provide a smaller group setting that fosters life-long friendships
- We have Expeditions all across the country. We offer airport shuttles to encourage campers to fly to different regions to experience new trips!
- Avid4 Adventure utilizes shuttle vans to provide safe transportation to recreation areas, with instructors that have completed defensive driver training.