We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Through March 31st, Avid4 Adventure offers a payment plan option for Resident and Expedition Overnight Camps. Registrants may opt to pay a 20% deposit and the remaining camp balance will be split into equal installments drafted on the 1st of each month, with the final balance being drafted on May 1st.
Through May 25th, Avid4 Adventure offers a payment plan option for Day Camps. Registrants may opt to pay a 20% deposit and the remaining camp balance will be split into equal installments drafted on the 1st of each month, with the final payment on June 1 for camps beginning in June and July 1st for camps beginning in July or August. If two camps are chosen from two different months in the same order, the customer will have the option to choose one of the two available options. If they are on separate orders, there will be two separate charges withdrawn on the same day.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: If for any reason you need to cancel, you can do so within 24 hours of registering and will receive a full refund.
- Through March 31st – Day Camps $25 cancellation fee per session, Overnight Camp $100 fee per session.
- Starting April 1st – Day Camps $50 cancellation fee per session, Overnight Camp $250 fee per session
- No Refunds – Day Camps: starting the Friday before your camp begins, no refunds. Overnight Camp: starting May 15th, no refunds will be issued.
To cancel your registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, participant’s full name, camp that you are registered for and the camp dates. You will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours.
Session Date Changes:
- Through April 30th – No charge for changing session dates.
- Starting May 1st – $15 transfer fee per session changed.
To change your session dates: Email email@example.com your full name, participant’s full name, camp that you are registered for, the camp dates, the camp you want to transfer to and the new camp dates. You will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours.
Day Camp Registration Fee:
- For all day camps, an $18 fee per camper is charged to cover program facility fees and land use fees related to using the many beautiful recreation areas we take campers to which covers the cost of the 2019 season. It also helps cover the cost of t-shirts and photos of your child’s week at camp. Thank you for your understanding.
- Multi-session discounts are not available for half-day programs.
- Price per camp may vary depending on camp locations selected.
Information Collection and Use
At Avid4 Adventure, we respect and protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our website. The following Privacy Statement provides details about how your personal information is collected and used.
Avid4 Adventure is the sole owner of information collected on this site and through our registration provider’s site, Active.com. The only exception is registration information for programs at the Valmont Bike Park, which is shared with the park’s owner, the City of Boulder. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Avid 4 adventure collects information from our users at several different points on our website. Our website offers several opportunities for visitors to register for promotional and informational mailings. These registration forms are often linked to Avid4 Adventure’s mailing lists and request users to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this contact information to send users information about our company and its products and services if requested or necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time (see the choice/opt-out section below).
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. Occasionally, we enter into contracts with third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing registration service). The contracts prohibit them from using any of your personal information for their own purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
Use of Web Technologies
We use a variety of technologies on our site. Among these are cookies; a piece of information that our websites provide to your browser when you visit our sites. Cookies allow us to verify the login status of customers on our website, support our online registration process, and to track and measure the success of a particular marketing campaign. Cookies also allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer, enabling us to make your visit to our website easier by recognizing you when you return and helping to provide you with a customized experience. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. If you choose to disable cookies, you may still use our site; however, you may have limited access to some areas within our websites. We may access and set cookies using web beacons, also known as single-pixel GIFs which are invisible graphical images. These web beacons provide us useful information regarding our site such as which pages users access. When we send you emails, we may include a single-pixel GIF to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails. When you click on a link in an email, we record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you. We also keep track of activity on our website via log files stored on our web servers. We collect information such as IP address, browser type and version, and pages you view. We also keep track of how you got to our site and any links you click on to leave our site. Once you leave our site, we do not track you. We use your website activity to assist us in offering you a personalized Web experience, assist you with technical support, diagnose problems with our server, administer our websites and to tailor our product and service offerings to you.
Our site provides links to third-party websites, such as those of our business partners. Because Avid4 Adventure does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
We take every precaution to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. When we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we protect it through the use of encryption during transmission, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Avid4 Adventure takes care to reinforce the importance of our website visitors’ security and privacy among our employees. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information and, using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, we restrict access to personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Avid 4 Adventure provides users the opportunity to opt-in, opt-out or change preferences via a link in the footer of most email messages. These options are made available when you sign-up for our email lists and in email messages delivered from our company. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Some communications (e.g. course and billing information) are necessary for all Avid4 Adventure customers. You must not be signed up for a future Avid4 Adventure program to unsubscribe from these communications. To cancel an Avid4 Adventure program, please email us at email@example.com .
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Avid4 Adventure may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Avid4 Adventure aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Avid4 Adventure relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/ privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Notification of Changes