Find amazing prices on USED ADVENTURE GEAR at Avid4 Adventure’s used gear sales. Items include:
- Jackson whitewater kayaks
- Old Town Heron 9 kayaks & Guide canoes
- Ocean Kayak Frenzy kayaks
- Camping equipment: tents, stoves
- Rock Climbing Shoes
- Stand on Liquid inflatable & rigid stand up paddleboards
- Specialized bikes
- Osprey backpacking packs
- Bike tubes & tools
- Dry bags & boxes
The best way to guarantee a great deal is to pre-order online with our “No Risk” refund policy. Full refunds are offered within 72 hours of pick up. Order now, then pick up at one of our sale locations below. Pick up times at all locations are at 3:15 PM local time.
How to Purchase:
Step 1: Click here to pre-order at our online store and reserve your gear before it sells out OR shop for merchandise and purchase the day of, at our sales.
Step 2: Once you select the item to pre-order, use the dropdown to select the location & date that you will pick up your gear. Gear must be listed in our “items for sale” at the location you choose for pick up. See our list of locations below to confirm the item you want is available for pick up at that location. Delivery is not available.
Payment: Credit card only. All major credit cards accepted. Local sales tax will be applied.
|City||Address||Date / Time||Items Available|
|Denver||St. John's Church & School, 700 S Franklin St, Denver, CO 80209||September 15th, 8 AM - 1 PM||Bikes, Bike Supply Kits, SUPs, Dry Boxes and Bags, Camping Gear||Order Now!|
|Boulder||Valmont Bike Park, 3160 Airport Rd, Boulder, CO 80301||September 30th, 11 AM - 6 PM||Bikes, Bike Supply Kits, SUPs, Dry Boxes and Bags, Camping Gear||Order Now!|
FAQs on GEAR & SALES:
- Our used gear has been lightly used and professionally maintained at Avid4 Adventure programs; we sell it simply to keep our gear new each year for campers.
- Gear only comes in the colors & sizes pictured in the online store unless otherwise noted.
- NO RISK ON PRE-ORDERS: Full refunds are offered within 72 hours of the pick-up date on all pre-ordered items. You may request a refund prior to picking up an item, or picked up items can be returned to the Avid4 Adventure Colorado or California warehouse. Email email@example.com with questions.
- To ensure fairness and selection all “Pre Order” customers will get first selection.
- If you are unsure of the best size for your bike, please stop by your local Avid4 Adventure camp location to what bike is best for your child.
- Please read through the item’s description to see if your question is answered there.
- If you cannot make it by 5pm, please try to have a friend pick up your equipment or please select a different pick-up date & location.
Please contact Tyler@Avid4.com or 720-249-2412 x127.