At Avid4 Adventure, we’re on a mission to get kids excited and empowered by outdoor adventure. We help kids gain confidence, make new friends, and improve their skills in our core outdoor sport activities.
Our week long Expedition Camps transport incoming 5th-12th graders to some of the most stunning, secluded natural spaces for an authentic and transformative experience.
- For kids that are ready for adventures away from home, expeditions provide a smaller group setting that fosters life-long friendships
- Full immersion into camp life: kids learn how to set up camp, help prepare meals, participate in camp chores, sleep in tents, and learn Leave No Trace principles
- Daily adventures with rafting, paddling, biking, rock climbing, hiking, or backpacking (activities depend on trip selection)
- Access to top of the line gear that is specifically sized for kids
- Kids are grouped by age
- Camps consist of 2 instructors with no more than 13 kids
- Avid4 Adventure utilizes shuttle vans (leased new each year) to provide safe transportation to recreation areas, with instructors that have completed defensive driver training